mintty 0.6-beta3 problem (was: Re: Close==SIGHUP)

Reini Urban:
> Looks like 6-beta3 is not good.
>
> Two mintty sessions with just bash doing nothing keep the CPU busy with 50%
> per bash, so that I even cannot successfully open a google chrome url.

Thanks. This won't be to do with the Close==SIGHUP thing, since that's
not in beta3. And of course I need more detail:
- What Cygwin and Windows versions are you running?
- How did you start the mintty instances?
- Does the issue occur straight away or was there something that might
have triggered it?
- Is it the mintty or the bash processes that occupy the CPU?

Perhaps we should take this to the mintty issue tracker, since the
beta isn't shipped with Cygwin.

Andy