Re: What dll is necessary to use system()-function

Michael Schmid schreef:

from http://linux.die.net/man/3/system:

system() executes a command specified in command by calling */bin/sh* -c command,

you'll have to make sure /bin/sh will work, that is what I found.

Teun

Hi!

Started to use cygwin, it's great. Now I have a working prog and want it run
on another computer.

So I moved the exe, and all necessary dlls... But there seem to be one
missing, because the system()-function (http://linux.die.net/man/3/system)
doesn't work... E.g. system(cp ./file1 ./file2).

Does anybody know which dll I need? Or may the problem be another one?

Is there any way to quickly find out which dll i need for a specific
function to run? Simple example: I included stdio.h and used printf and want
to know which dll I need now (this case is easy, but just if I wouldn't
know...)

Thanks!
Michael