Re: cygwin bash and DOS cmd extremely sluggish.

Thanks for the pointer.  However it seems strange that I'm having this
problem now since I didn't have it before when I first installed
Cygwin and I was using it for awhile.  I only noticed the problem when
I switched drive letters though I'm not sure if that's the reason.
--
Thanks,
Frank