Re: The C locale

Though I'm not an up on the details involved here, I will give
you feedback to the request for information about the locale issue, because it affects the quick accessability and usage of Japanese language documents.

Either of the two follow values would be acceptable, but I feel that the UTF-8 charset is becoming more and more adopted.
        LANG=ja -> UTF-8
     LANG=ja_JP -> UTF-8

Also the following be suitable if possible..
        LANG=ja -> iso-2022-jp
     LANG=ja_JP -> iso-2022-jp

Regards: