Re: [1.7] rebaseall doesn't solve the problem

On Mar  1 10:47, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 28 16:30, Charles Wilson wrote:
> > * The application does not write to the HKEY Local Machine registry hive
> > for user specific data or configuration.

Oh, btw., did you read the above closly?  "not write ... HKLM ... user
specific".  We don't do that.  We don't use HKLM for user specific
data or configuration.  Only for system-wide data or configuration.

> > Hmm.  regtool? /proc/registry?
>
> Hmm, regedit?

Which is to say, you can't use that rule on tools which are designed
to manipulate the registry in general.

Corinna

Red Hat