Re: Downloading renamed setup.exe

Dave Korn wrote:

>   Would a .zip file work?  I zipped a copy of setup.exe (and the digital
> signature file setup.exe.sig), and uploaded it to rapidshare; see if you can
> get at it from:
>
> http://rapidshare.com/files/196431248/setup.zip

  *smacks self on back of wrist*

  And then, in order to comply with my GPL obligations, I uploaded a copy of
the source, which you can get from

  http://rapidshare.com/files/196432438/setup-2.573.2.3.tar.bz2

  (I'll take them both down again in a little while, but as long as the binary
is there I'll make sure the sources are available beside them)

    cheers,
      DaveK