Re: Manage Cygwin packages in command-line (without using graphical Setup.exe)

Hi,

><http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.automated>
><http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.setup.cli>
Yes, I have read them, but I don't find how to use it to install a specified package.
Coud you give me an example to install my cron package?

>Of course, doing
>this through 'ssh' means you need the OpenSSH server to have access to
>the desktop, assuming you're PCs are < Vista.  See the '-i' switch on
>cygrunsrv.
Yes, it's work fine.

I search how to install/remove/update a package through SSH.
If someone have an exemple (with Setup.exe or other method)

What do you think about apt-cyg (http://stephenjungels.com/jungels.net/projects/apt-cyg/)
Is it a perennial solution ? Is it in de Cygwin repository ? (I don't find it in http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=apt-cyg)

Thanks
Salokine.