Re: MinTTY 0.3.2

On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 05:41:33 +0000, Andy Koppe <andy.koppe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, I have just downloaded the latest version and compiled it. It comes
>> up fine. However the text font size is very small. Is there a way to
>> make it easier to read? Indeed, is there a way to configure quite a few
>> things.  Am I missing something about documentation?
>
> The options dialog can be reached via the context menu or the window
> menu (Keyboard shortcuts: menu O or Alt+Space O). Alternatively, the
> config file .minttyrc can be edited directly.

Great. I found the menus and editing the font ot be bigger and also to
get it black on white rather than white on black. I saw that a config
file was called .minttyrc, but what does on put it in?

> Apologies for the lack of documentation.

No worries, it will come.

Cheers, Brian.

--
       Brian Salter-Duke          Melbourne, Australia
     My real address is b_duke(AT)bigpond(DOT)net(DOT)au