Re: Rationale for line-ending recommendation?

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
Another one who believes what their calendar tells them?
Another one who doubts the calendar and can't do math...
Then riddle me this Andrew: If this were in fact the 21st century (AKA "The Future"),
But you see that's the thing. It's not AKA "The Future" - it's now. You're just sleeping...
why would we be be discussing software which is able to understand one text file format, but not a second ever-so-slightly different text file format?
What do you mean "we" Kemosabe?
Now, if y'all shall excuse me, I have to go pick up my brand new nuclear turbine-powered flying car.
Yeah right...
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?