RE: Is it possible to convert from dos to unix path and back?

Since this is a common hassle for a lot of people, in my .bashrc I have
this:

alias cpw='cygpath -w'

So when I want to launch such a program I can do this:

vi `cpw ~/.bashrc`

(my 'vi' is an alias to SlickEdit which, of couse, has this problem).

Ian