Re: Call "undocumented" NTDLL functions with Cygwin/gcc?

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 10:13:57AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> But they don't go to this mailing list.  Check out mingw.org.

OK, I will submit any patches to MingW instead of Cygin. But, back to
Cygwin. The directory /usr/include/w32api/ddk does not seem to be
available when I use "gcc -mno-cygwin." I mean, I have this line of code
in my source file:
	#include <w32api/ddk/ntapi.h>
This is how I am trying to compile:
	gcc -mno-cygwin -Wall -g bodge.c -o bodge
	bodge.c:2:30: w32api/ddk/ntapi.h: No such file or directory

So what is the proper way to use the DDK functions in Cygwin? You
mention MingW, so I assume that I should use the MingW compiler (gcc
-mno-cygwin). Do I assume wrong?
--
David Arnstein                       (00)
arnstein@pobox.com                 {{   }}