Re: reseting HOME directory

mcbenus wrote:
Thanks! Is that ok to change the Windows Home? what implications it may have
on other software?

For Cygwin, you shouldn't set HOME in the Windows environment unless you need Cygwin to see the same HOME as some other software (MKS is one example I know of that likes to set HOME in the Windows environment). As for the implications, it depends on the software you have installed that relies on this environment variable (like MKS). Windows doesn't use HOME. So unless you really need it, you're better off removing it from you Windows environment.

Holliston, MA 01746