Need your help. would pay 200pound.

 I'm a building engineer, I'm in need of some
technical tools. I found out that some vital tools
 are cheaper in Uk than here, even the scarce ones
are available in some stores there.
I made contacts with few stores in your country but they
won't agree to sell or ship internationally but
to domestic buyers only.
I need the assistance of a trustworthy
individual presently living in Uk who can receive
these tools for me and ship them to me. The tools are
not many and they are of little weights. I assure you
that this will not take your time but just a 2-days
work to receive and ship to me here. No hassles. I can
pay you 200 pound for this service. Please don't hesitate
to write back if you're interested. I can explain
further.
Thank you Colince Mark.