Re: crash if fork(2) from another thread

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 11:16:21AM +0900, Hirokazu Yamamoto wrote:
># I've post mail, but it didn't show up in
>http://www.nabble.com/Cygwin-f12165.html.
># Maybe it was not good to attach a file. So try again...

Why do people think that the fact that they sent email which never
made it to the list is interesting?

Attaching a file is fine and is the preferred way of doing this.
Your problem is that you're using nabble.  Use the actual
mailing list or gmane.

Your test case worked fine for me with Cygwin 1.7.x.  I don't have a
copy of 1.5.x handy to test.

"crash" is an imprecise term.  You need to read
http://cygwin.com/problems.html.

cgf