Terminal Services session hung: csrss.exe doesn't exit if Cygwin was run in the session

I've encountered an issue running on Windows Server 2003, both 32-bit and 64-bit. I can log in and out of Terminal Services sessions all day long if I don't start Cygwin, but if I start Cygwin and run, for example, the attached script (MakeShare.sh), then csrss.exe will hang when I log out, locking up the TS connection.

I dug through the mailing list archives, but all I can find there with references to csrss.exe involve it and bash.exe pegging the CPU at 100%, which doesn't match up with my symptoms. bash.exe is no longer running, and in fact was closed before I logged out of the session.

The 32-bit machine is actually a Citrix server, running Cygwin/X through an SSH tunnel to a CentOS5 box. That's a much more complicated than the 64-bit machine which is exhibiting the same hang symptoms with what I *think* is a fairly straightforward script.

Attached are the script and the results of the 64-bit machine's cygcheck. I can replicate this problem pretty much at whim.