Re: libjack availability

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Faylor"

You didn't download libjack from the cygwin.com domain. That should have been a pretty big hint.

Prior to Dave's link I hadn't been able to download libjack from anywhere
Christopher.  That was whole problem.  Yaakov's original link was to an
archive on SourceForge.  I didn't realise that I was somehow supposed to
extrapolate that a setup.ini file would be found at ftp://sunsite.dk

This is the second time I've found myself having to apologise for not being
psychic.

John