[list format infractions] Sorry, trying to correct going forward...

Eric:

Sorry.  I agree with "top-post" and "full-quote" so that readers will
get the full context of the thread without having to look elsewhere in
other posts (or emails).  I understand that it is bandwidth overhead,
but my comment is not the only point being made on the thread, and to
slight someone else by throwing away their comment is censorship in my
mind, and I do not agree with ANY type or form of censorship.

I realize the bandwidth issues that are the main concerns behind these
policies, and I will immediately (when I respond to this on-list) abide
by the rules (which personally I disagree with, but will abide by on-list).

> top-posting,
   "It is the default implemented by Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express,
Gmail, and others"
     as well as
   "Microsoft has had a significant influence on top-posting by the ubiquity
of its software;
    its e-mail and newsreader software places the cursor at the top by
default, and in several
    cases makes it difficult not to top-post..."
     from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting
   Sorry. I'm a firm believer in top-posting, although I will REALLY try to
stop on-list.

> full-quoting,
   For me this is is the "complete-history" aspect of email, which I also
prefer...
   as well as the lack of censorship.
   In my mind and my writing style, it is more important to understand the