Re: [OT] polite response to polite response - Brian...

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 05:57:53AM -0400, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>>I was merely pointing out (subtly and repetitively) that cygwin is an
>>application layer on top of Windows.
>
>WOW! Are you sure?  Wait a minute, let me check this out...
>
>OK, HE'S RIGHT! Christopher and Corinna, can we please bring this guy
>on as some kind of paid consultant?  I think you might need his help.
>I mean, with all of us posting on this list for so many years, and
>developing Cygwin and creating packages for it and all, none of us ever
>figured this out! And here comes Barry, posting for the first time
>ever, and he is showing us a thing or two!

I'm withholding comment on this humorous response in this mailing list
and moving it to cygwin-talk.

I don't mind humor at all here but I suspect that this particular
discussion would have a tendency to be protracted and inappropriate if
allowed to continue here.

cgf