Re: Problem to open big selfextracting Zip files from bash

Dear Barry,

First thanks for your feeback.

We are using the same zip file on both versions of cygwin.
./ execution works in the old one without issues, but not in the latest.
So the file itself is not corrupted. If we try to open it in explorer or
via cmd it is working fine.

The problem is that we are not able to change the way the zipfiles is
called,
because this is part of some other code we can not change.
And in addition other exe files are also called via that code without
checking
if it is a zipfile that can be opend via a workaround linke unzip.

Or in other words it have to work with ./ execution.;-)
No way for a workaround like unzip, recreating the zipfile with spanning
method or others.

Regards Dirk