Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Experimental: octave{,-doc,-devel}-3.0.2-2 and octave-forge-20080831-2

Hello Macro

I have tried to install octave 3.0.2-2 through the cygwin setup.
Uninstall of octave 3.0.2-1 was successful but install of octave 3.0.2-2 was failed.

The mirror site I have used

ftp.jaist.ac.jp(ftp), ring.aist.go.jp(ftp)

Any suggestions?

Regards

Tatsuro