Re: Lastest setup.exe gives error message mount: Access is Denied

Michael Kokich wrote:
I've solved the problem now! But I'm not sure why this solves it.

So the right clicked and ran setup using 'Run as Administrator' but it
was still giving me the mount error when it got to the part to
install.

I then decided that I would try turning UAC on and then run the
setup.exe again. And this time it has installed without complaint.

I dont' know why I turned UAC back on, but it has seemed to fixed it.

You're right. That makes no sense. ;-)

Glad you were able to resolve your problem and get things working
again.

Holliston, MA 01746