Re: Executable file is there but it said could not find

Thanks Larry for your advice about file permission. But it does not
help. Following is what I've done:
0. I have cygwin 1.5.25 installed on Windows XP, qt3 lib inside
cygwin, QGLViewer lib 2.3.0 (compiled with cygwin),  and C++ source
that uses  these libs: opengl32, GLU32, glut32, m, glib, qt-mt,
QGLViewer, makefile with paths to include files and libs. I  did next
steps to get an executable file named abc.exe
1. Log in with admin permission.
2. Start cygwin, go to my c++ source folder.
3. Type 'make', I get abc.exe (and .o files)   and warnings:
This should work unless it involves constant data structures
referencing symbols from auto-imported DLLs. Info: resolving
QString::shared_null       by linking to
__imp___ZN7QString11shared_nullE (auto-import).
4. Type './abc',  get message  'Could not find ./abc !'. I get the
same message when type './abc.exe'
5. Type 'where abc', it returns full path to abc.exe
I tried a simple c++ program  without QGLViewer lib, then compiled and
executed successfully .
How can I do to get over that problem? Is there something wrong with
my QGLViewer lib?
Thanks for any suggestion.
Maika