Re: Python and sqlite3

Jason Tishler wrote:

Does sqlite3 have a maintainer?

Me, sort of. :)

I adopted it reluctantly, because I use it on other platforms, and because it looked like no one else was going to do it. This is why I'm not releasing new versions to track upstream. Using it on Cygwin really isn't my "itch". It sounds like you have a better reason for maintaining it than I do. Let me know if you want it.

Anyway, I've rebuilt the packages, with both DLL and .a versions of the library. See the RFU message I just sent to the -apps list if you want to grab the packages off our site before they're formally accepted.