^M added to directory structure

Okay this is most likely a windows issue but I am dont know how to
correct the Problem.  Something to do with how windows handled line
feeds and new lines.

I am running rsync as part of cygwin and I see that a '^M' is tacked on at the end of every directory or a new directory '^M/' is created. What do I need to do to make sure the '^M' is no longer tacked on?

Here is a sample line?

#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/rsync -avz '/cygdrive/c/My Music/' -e ssh
root@192.168.1.10:/shares/internal/Music/