From: Shyam Sarkar <shyam_sarkar@yahoo.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Sent: Thursday, September 4, 2008 10:02:54 AM
Subject: ssh not found error

Hi,

I installed and re-installed Cygwin many times to correct this error.
But it never finds ssh to execute.

I installed Cygwin, and clicked on the desktop icon and got the command
window.? I then tried to execute ssh.

Please suggest why it does not find ssh at all.

Thanks,
Shyam Sarkar
shyam_sarkar@yahoo.com