Re: start ssh port forwarding at boot time

René Berber wrote:

> Sorry I didn't realize your user name is "root", seems that cygrunsrv is
> not able to change users which is a Windows capability option.

Cygrunsrv does not require the ability to change users as sshd does.
The service is configured to run as a given user in the service control
manager, and cygrunsrv is simply setting those options in the registry.
This works fully.

I still think you were right in that the OP was incorrectly using their
ssh username/password when they should be using their Windows username
and password.

Brian