cron

Sent in HTML first and email bounced...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Kirby <marc.d.kirby@gmail.com>
Date: May 14, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: cron daemon dies
To: cygwin@cygwin.com

Hi..  I've started the cron daemon and tested that it works with a
test job writing output to /tmp/mdk.  Somewhere along the line though
the daemon dies and I have to run my backup job that is supposed to
run at 4:30 every morning manually.  Can't seem to figure this one
out... any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Marc