[setup.exe crashes at cygrunsrv uninstall step]

My message bounced... Re-send:

> Hello,
>
> I have the following problem: When I try to run setup.exe (v. 2.573.2.2) to
> update my Cygwin installation, it crashes when uninstalling cygrunsrv package.
> This happens every time I execute it. I have tried:
>
> - to stop the running Cygwin services (cygserver, sshd)
> - to use a different mirror
> - to use the latest version of the setup.exe (it has the same version number)
> from http://cygwin.com/
> - to restart Windows (several times now...)
> - to debug the problem (with Windows DrWatson debugger - which crashed as
> well...)
>
> Please see attached the screenshots showing what happens, and output from
> cygcheck.
>
> My setup: DELL Latitude D620, 1GB RAM, Windows XP SP2 (french), version 5.1.2600
>
> Please include my address (mojbordel@yahoo.co.uk) explicitly in the reply as I
> have subscribed to digest mode.
>

> thanks
> Marek

In  case that image attachments are not allowed/don't come:

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyg1ys2.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyg2ns2.jpg
http://img387.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyg3iy6.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cyg4sx3.jpg