Re: perl Tk for cygwin almost fixed

I blush to confess I don't know what you mean. Can you say a little more about how I would get the patch onto my system?

"Reini Urban" <rurban@x-ray.at> wrote in message 6910a60803180629k7112ca98u25b84d6946ede967@mail.gmail.com">news:6910a60803180629k7112ca98u25b84d6946ede967@mail.gmail.com...
2008/3/17, Michael Kairys <kairys@comcast.net>:

I really don't know when I will have enough time available for the
remaining issues.
The patch is there in the tracker, try it out by yourself. And try
switching back  from unix events to windows events.