sys/sysinfo.h : No such file error

Hi,
i am newbie using cygwin for the first time, i have a project for
which i need sharpSAT a SAT solver, which is written in C++, i have my
application writte in Java. so in order to integrate both of them and
run them in unix environment, i installed cygwin , and when i compiled
the sharpSAT, i get the following error, but when i compiled the same
source code on my desktop with Fedora Core 6, it just compiled fine.

User@User-PC ~/Scheduling/sharpSAT
$ make
g++ -c -pipe -O3 -w   -I. -Isrc/shared -I/usr/include  -o MainSolver.o src/src_s
harpSAT/MainSolver/MainSolver.cpp
In file included from src/src_sharpSAT/MainSolver/MainSolver.h:10,
                 from src/src_sharpSAT/MainSolver/MainSolver.cpp:1:
src/src_sharpSAT/MainSolver/FormulaCache.h:9:25: sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [MainSolver.o] Error 1

User@User-PC ~/Scheduling/sharpSAT
$