RE: Cygwin doesn't install on Windows Server 2008 (x64).

Hi,

I'm positive about that, I just retried that on a clean machine. I'd be happy
to send you logs or other debug info if you just tell me what you would need.
I've looked at the log in C:\cygwin\var, but the file size is 0, the setup is
probably not flushing the stuff it writes to the file.

The version is -11, I've double-checked it again during the setup.

The issue may not be the same as the one fixed in 1.5.25-11 because I don't
actually get 100% CPU usage. While running "00ash.sh", bash.exe simply pauses
forever, without apparently using any CPU.

I've monitored system calls in Process Monitor. While going over "00bash.sh",
which does eventually complete (after a long time), I can see bash.exe making
system calls. While going over "00ash.sh", I don't see anything, it hangs.

I'm running an RTM version of Windows Server 2008, downloaded from MSDN, on a
fairly new ThinkPad T61p. The systems is otherwise very stable, I didn't have
problems with 32-bit apps running over WoW so far.

Krzys