Re: Why does setup insist on trying to install colordiff?

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> It's in "Utils" now.  Somebody already changed that on cygwin.com
> a couple of hours ago.

No, all I did was touch the file on cygwin.com a couple of hours ago, hoping
that it would be enough to trigger a setup.ini regeneration.  But before I
touched the file, it _already_ was in Utils (in fact, in the original ITP, the
setup.hint was already listed as Utils, never Misc).  And looking at cygwin.com
right now, it looks like touching the setup.hint was not enough to trigger the
desired setup.ini regen; setup.ini still wrongly claims it is Misc.  So the
problem STILL exists, in spite of my attempts (unless I misunderstand how
frequently setup.ini is regenerated).

--
Eric Blake