[Packaging error] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: zoo 2.10-1 -- Manipulate zoo archives

    > PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
    > ===================

    > Homepage: http://packages.debian.org/zoo
    > License : Custom (Public domain)

    > Zoo is used to create and maintain collections of files in compressed
    > form. It uses a Lempel-Ziv compression algorithm that gives space
    > savings in the range of 20% to 80% depending on the type of file data.
    > Zoo can store and selectively extract multiple generations of the same
    > file.

Although I checked the latest build the uploaded files are missing all
executables (/usr/bin directory is missing), only documentation is installed.

I'm wondering how this can happen. Jari are you building with a
different build script than the one you distribute with your src
package ?

When I build with your script the executables are included in the binary
package.

Ciao
  Volker