Re: Issue with GDB under Cygwin and XP

A Monday 18 February 2008 03:55:45, Ray Hurst wrote:

> Di I need to actually take the source changes from this thread and apply
> them to my build?
> Or is there a patch file available?

That *is* a patch file.  It's a text file with inline disposition, so you can
get at the exact file contents without html munging by clicking "Raw text"
link at the top of the page.  You could also use the mailer support for
retrieving messages but would be harder I guess.  Or, you could wait a
few days until I submit new patches upstream.

--
Pedro Alves