Re: Cygwin - batch file

Hi.

> i'm trying to write a batch file, which open cygwin, automatically execute a
> script in cygwin, and then close cygwin.

as reported in a my old post, that's what i've done: i've created a
file .bat (example: run_command.bat) on my desktop and inside that
(supposing you install cygwin in your C: drive):

C:

chdir C:\cygwin\bin

bash --login -i -c '<here insert the command you want to run>'

Save & Exit this file.
(obviously replace the  <here insert the command you want to run>
string with your command)
Now you need only to double-click in your .bat file.

Regards