Re: ssh interactive shell not working

Kyle A. Dawson wrote:
Well, I uninstall Interix and it did fix that weird issue with remote ls,
but still cannot login. I re-ran the cvscheck and attached.

You mentioned you wanted the bash debug output, I thought I sent that as
well? With this command:

ssh -v -v -v -v -v webmadeeasy.net bash --login -i

That is what I sent. Is there a different command to run for bash debug?

You sent the one with debugging turned on for 'ssh'.  That's fine but since
it's bash where there are suspected troubles, it makes sense to turn on
debugging there too.  You forgot the '-x'.

ssh -v -v -v -v -v webmadeeasy.net bash --login -i -x

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746