PID -> WindowHandle (stop/restart processes)

Hi,

I wanted to stop and restart mencoder automatically under cygwin. I have read
that sending a STOP signal is not a proper solution and signal handling is not
perfectily solved (I tried and this does not work on mencoder :-( ). So as a
workaround I installed Win32::GutTest perl module which implements SendKeys
function which can send a ctrl+S/ctrl+Q to the window. This work.

I would like to find the window handle to the specific PID in cygwin. Is there a
way to do this? Now I use FindWindowLike function giving a list of window handle
having matching window title. But it is not "nice". With ps (or /proc/<PID>) I
can detect the windows PID of the process, but how can I find the window handle
belonging to this WPID? Is it stored somewhere in window local memory content
(GetWindowLong)?

TIA!

TT
_____________________________________________________________A legnagyobb TORRENT keresÅ napi 25000 Ãj letÃltÃs - www.warez.hu