RE: Squid use and configuration on cygwin

So any of you geniuses that pointed me to the Cygwin users guide want
to tell me specifically where the squid section is located??   Thanks
for no help at all.  I asked specifically about squid as it related to
cygwin, or perhaps you guys were too busy to show me how smart you
were.