Re: Problems Starting sshd as a service through CYGWIN

Whoops, ignore the last email, I accidentally must have hit a send hotkey, because I fired it off before I had finished typing. Sorry.

I have changed a lot, so I'll probably go back and start fresh one more time. The first time I ran sshd, I did not run it from a system-owned shell; I ran it as Administrator, so perhaps that has something to do with my problem. I'll give it another try. Thanks for the feedback.