Re: No posix_fallocate support?

You were right on the mark...forgot to copy the header files into my cygwin
environment.  I was a little too anxious there.  Copied over the header
files and build worked for rsync.  Thanks!

Yeah, aware of the caveat on production stuff.  I'm just working on testing
some rsync patches to deal with very large files.

Is posix_fallocate available in 1.5.24?  I was getting that function missing
when doing a build of rsync under 1.5.24 which is why I went with the CVS
version.