Re: Where did man page for "rxvt" go ???

Brian Dessent wrote:
Paul McFerrin wrote:

Please don't reply to an unrelated post and change the subject to start
a new thread. You break the threading in the archives and in every mail
client that supports threading.
Oops...... sorry about that.
The man page for "rxvt" (or related documentation) has disappeared.
rxvt is still in the distribution (I'm using it heavily) but I wanted to
know if it had graphical support options.

It's not gone. It works fine for me.
Okay. How does one determine which base package rxvt is in so I can reinstall it? Is there some magical command in cygwin to do that for you. (lookup, not install)
Does any one know of such a graphical support package that I can write
"calls" from a C like programming language and display graphical output
to my VGA adapter?

X11. OpenGL. GDI. wxWidgets. GTK+. fltk.
Thanks.
Brian