Re: Sorry Resend: Cygwin For Vista Setup Postinstall post-textmf.sh With Cygcheck.out

Thomas Dineen wrote:
Gentle People:

 I have found a bug actually a hang condition when I attempt to
run Setup for Cygwin on my Toshiba Satellite with MS Vista
with all current MS Windows updates installed.

 The hang occurs in the "Running" section of Setup on the file:
/etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh

I believe the typical response to this in the past has been "Have you
waited long enough?".  As I recall, this particular post install does
*allot* of work.  You need to wait until it's finished (possibly hours?)
Also, make sure you run 'setup.exe' as Administrator.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 216 Dalton Rd. (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746