Re: ssh ProxyCommand not finding anything to execute

Lets say I just drop sh.exe into the installation folder, what else would I
need to do?

I have taken the sh.exe file from a cywgin install and put it into c:\bin\,
and tried running my command again.  Now it no longer complains that it
can't find /bin/sh but it still doesn't print anything to the screen like it
should.  Obviously putting it in c:\bin isn't ideal, I need to point it to
my cwRsync directory.

I have emailed the cwRsync guys the problem but I'm not sure if they will be
willing to include sh.exe in the next release or not.

Thanks for your help
Kevin