Re: Trouble with perl fork() and exec()

Dave Korn wrote:
On 16 August 2007 16:31, George wrote:

I'm at a loss as to what could be holding up the python dll.  Is there
any advice for how to find this?

Install "Process Explorer" from Sysinternals (now part of microsoft). It has a search function that lets you search all processes for any handles to files (or other objects) of a given name.

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks for all the responses.

I've managed to track down the rebase problem and I've run it. I'm still experiencing problems with a very slow fork() and detailed in the rest of the thread.

Can anybody suggest any other things I can try?

Cheers,

George