Re: compiling with gmp not working

Sorry folks, I haven't subscribed to the list, so I didn't get the reply.

At any rate, Brian: thanks for the -v tips. Turns out the fact that mingw is before everything made that gcc run, but that gcc isn't set up to use cygwin (the include paths don't have any cygwin includes). It works if I use CC=/usr/bin/gcc.

Christopher: I realize that. That's why I was confused and sent the e-mail. I also responded to the question of the libgmp-devel header in a separate reply about 10 minutes before that one. I had installed that header.

Thanks for the help!

Ankit Singla

PS: Sorry if this doesn't get threaded with everything else.