Re: vista rsh problem

On Jul  5 18:00, goetz fischer wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Another Cygwin box.
> >
> not the best test i'd say.

As valid as any other test.  Did you try against a Cygwin box?

> >What about my request of a more detailed problem description instead?
> what else should i say? i submitted the cygcheck output and there's
> nothing left to tell.

Too bad.  There would be so much to tell and test, like, say, looking
for firewall settings, looking for other software know to interfere with
Cygwin (Dave?  Your call!), telling us the OS of the server (given that
you think it might be important), and what not.

> the prompt just keeps standing still forever like it's working. ctrl+c
> doesn't work either.
> >
> >I don't know what this should have to do with the OS of the server side.
> >
> did you ever work with mixed systems?

Obviously not, given that Red Hat is known as a Windows-only company.

Corinna

Red Hat