Re: Version mismatch error

> Is that what the instructions say?  I don't think so.  You shouldn't be
> sprinkling versions of cygwin1.dll all over your drive.  Just use the
> one in cygwin/bin.  Multiple copies will just cause you problems the
> next time you update.

I know the instructions say to delete the others.  But then how do the other
applications find the One True DLL?

Of the two apps that had their own cygwin1.dll, one of them seems to be
working fine.  But the other one fails because it can't find cygwin1.dll.  That's
why I wondered if I should give it its own copy of cygwin1.dll.

Bash &etc are working fine now.  I ran a find to make SURE there were no
more cygwin1.dll's.  :-)

Gary