xemacs -nw problem

Hello list

First off; I've been using cygwin for years, on and off, but this is the first
time I have joined the ML, so I just like to say _fantastic_work_guys_ to all
involved.

A minor problem (possible bug): If I try to run xemacs in the cygwin terminal,
without an X window, via the -nw option, its behaviour is a little stange:

Ctrl-x ctrl-c does not exit, merely prints "Quit" on the bottom (command?)
line.

Ctrl-g, which normally aborts the current key sequence or command, causes
xemacs to exit (crash?) immediately.

If anyone has a handle on what gives here, I'd appreciate it. Firing up xemacs
in an X window every time is just too cumbersome for words ;)

Andrew Walrond

FWIW I'm actually running cygwin on a windows XP VM under 64bit Unbuntu using
QEMU/KVM. :)