Re: Cygwin Installation Problems on Windows Vista

Im not sure they are "broken" in the purest sense, however I waited
over 2 hours for the gnuplot.sh script to finish.  It never did.  The
script seems simple:

#!/bin/sh

if [ -f /usr/bin/texhash ]
then
 /usr/bin/texhash
fi
/usr/bin/install-info --dir-file=/usr/share/info/dir
--info-file=/usr/share/info/gnuplot.info.gz

The first if statement should be false since I never found the texhash
file in the /usr/bin or /bin directory.  Im assuming something is
wrong with the final line.