Re: Eliminating -mno-cygwin from gcc?

Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
I just thought that something which provides similar functionality to
what is available now would be required.  That means MinGW versions of
gcc and binutils.

As long as I'm able to compile w32api and mingw-runtime for MinGW from within Cygwin, I'll be a happy camper.

Chris

I agree with Chris. If removing -mno-cygwin solves a few problem I'm for it as long as I am to do what Chris mentions without having to install anything other than what's accessible from the cygwin setup. Changing some Makefiles is not an issue for me and if it solves some problems it's a good thing.

- Eric